The role of the Customer Service Department is to ensure that the Trust maintains the highest levels in customer satisfaction.
Terms of Reference
- Identify partnership opportunities, facilitate dialogue and design collaborative approaches to social security
- Increased effectiveness in use of the organization's resources to enhance customer satisfaction
- Improved customer loyalty leading to continued payment of social security contributions
- Research and understand customer needs and expectations
- Ensuring that the objectives of the organization are linked to customer needs and expectations
- Communicating customer needs and expectations throughout the organization
- Measuring customer statisfaction and acting on results
- Systematically measuring customer relationships
- Ensuring a balanced approach between satisfying customers and other interested parties such as the Government, the Board of Trustees, local communities and society as a whole.
- Promote corporate hsopitality to build confidence and win customers